This attachable safety GFCI Plug earth leakage protection device is widely used to replace the general PLUG of your power tools and home appliances, such as pressure washer, hair blower, hairdryer, vacuum cleaner, air conditioner, bathroom heater, aqaurium, pool pump and all the Christmas cords that plug into each other. It will trip off when it detect current loss, to protect people from electric shock.
How to use?
(1) Cut off the original electrical plug and wired up this GFCI plug.
(2) Place the Hot wire and the Neutral wire under the matched screw.
(3) Install the strain-relief clamp (the u-shaped piece of metal) over the outer cable exterior to help prevent a pulling force from pulling the wires out from the screws that are supplying the electricity
(4) Test it and make sure the red indicator light is ON before using.
How to test? (1) Power on
(2) Press RESET button, red indicator light ON
(3) Press TEST button, red indicator light OFF
Name: Replacement GFCI Plug 2-Prongs
Rated Voltage: 125VAC, 60Hz
Rated Current: 10Amp
Residual Current: 5mA
Tripping Time: ?0.1ms
Voltage Withstand: 2000V
Endurance Test Time: 6000
Limited Current: 250A
?Easy to Install?Ground fault circuit interrupter with surge protection
?Safety Leakproof?Replacing your general plug of power tool with this GFCI Plug, to protect you from electric shock
?Durable?ETL listed,rugged design and construction, built to withstand heavy use
?Clear Instructions?Power indicator lamp goes OFF if GFCI trips, power is interrupted or GFCI is unplugged
?Widely Use?Replacement GFCI plug unit for washing machine, air conditioner,hair Dryer,other electrical appliances