How Does Innens Wifi Smart Plug Work?
The Smart Plug connects to Internet through WiFi and allow you controls the power of it from the Smart Life APP on Smart Phone.
Add voice control to any electronic device by pairing with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. With IFTTT, you can also create personalized Applets that trigger automatic actions on your smart plug.
Remote control: By using "Smart Lifr" APP to remote control smart socket on/off
Manual switch: On/Off button, press long time restore factory settings.
Timing function: Timing control switch function.
Create Group: Create a group and put all your devices into it, control them all with just one command
Online upgrade: When a new firmware version comes out, you can upgrade online in the app to add more features.
Smart sharing: you can share your device with family and friends.
- Maximum Watt Load: 1100W
- Power Input: 10A, 100-240V
- Power Output: 10A, 100-240V
- Voltage: 110V 10A Max
- Shell Material: Retardant PC
Tips for Optimal Installation Performance:
- Scan the QR code in the package to download the smart life APP (or from APP store or Google Play)
- Find your device on the the Smart Life app. hook up your smart plug with the the local Wi-Fi (Only supports 2.4 GHZ).
- Position your router as close to a common open area as possible.
- Long press the button on the Mini Smart Socket if you want to reset it.
- Plug it into the wall socket, and let Alexa "Discover" it. You can name it whatever you like.
- Please make sure operating current within 10A or electrical power within 1100W. Do not use this device with high current devices such as electric heaters, air conditioners and similar products.
- Smart Plug *2
- User Manual *2